Dubai International Boat Show 2016
1-5 March 2016
The Superyacht Life programme is an initiative created by 25 leading shipyards who are united in the Superyacht Builders Association (SYBAss). The programme is aimed at reaching out to new customers around the globe and growing the superyacht industry at large.
At the Dubai International Boat Show we had an exclusive on Marina Display area that clustered together the world’s elite Superyacht Builders in one dedicated area. With many orders placed during the show and direct access to more potential customers. Superyacht manufacturers couldn’t afford to miss such a lucrative opportunity.
About Dubai International Boat Show
- Dubai International Boat Show 2015 attracted 28,273 visitors from over 120 countries (19%+ vs 2014).
- 7000+ of the region’s leading VIPs and Royalties choose to attend this annual event.
- 800+ international, regional and local exhibitors from over 50 countries participated in Dubai International Boat Show 2015.
- Global press coverage reached an audience of more than 79 million and a buying value of more than AED16m, with the onsite presence of 351 journalists from 34 countries in 2015.
- UAE was rated as the world’s seventh wealthiest nation by GDP per capita income.
- Make strong new leads and hit record sales.
- Build your trade portfolio and network within the marine trade community.
- Enter the most affluent Middle East and Asian luxury buyers-market.
- Dubai International Boat Show is the region’s only proven exclusive platform for shipyards, superyachts, luxury suppliers and the destination of choice for all your marine adventure and leisure needs.
- Multi-award winning event.