Property ID : 29031303
For Sale 1,400,000 £ - Apartment, Duplex, Residential
Luxurious duplex 3 bedroom apartment on the 3rd and the 4th floor of the brand new Argo House building with concierge services and unrestricted views from its massive private terraces.
- Communal entrance lobby and lift to all floors
- Modern open-plan kitchen with high gloss units
- Fully tiled bathroom with heated towel rail
- High gloss fitted wardrobes
- Huge terrace
- Audio visual entry phone system
- Under floor heating throughout
- Argo House comes under the London Borough of Brent, sited in the most southerly part of the borough.
- Argo House falls within the area designated as a ‘Village Quarter’ in the South Kilburn Masterplan and will benefit from the £600 million redevelopment funding allocated to South Kilburn by Brent Council.
- Regeneration plans focus on improved housing, healthcare, education, community space, indoor sports facilities and opportunities for the establishment of new businesses, shops, restaurants and pubs.
- The areas surrounding Argo House are well-served by restaurants, pubs and bars offering a selection of international cuisines. In addition, the development is well placed for a number of local theatres, galleries and cinemas.
- Local shops include convenience stores, independent boutiques and a range of gift and artisan food shops. Further shopping areas can be found in St John’s Wood High Street and Maida Vale.
- The City of Westminster’s largest park, Paddington Recreation Ground, with its 27 acres of open space and extensive sporting facilities, is opposite Argo House.
- Queen’s Park and Regent’s Park are also close by.
The apartment is 7 minutes walking distance to Kilburn Park London Underground station and just under a mile from Kilburn High Road London Overground station. Both stations offer Zone 2 connections, putting the West End just 16 minutes away and Paddington (and access to the forthcoming Crossrail services) a mere four.